- Finished goods and equipment, machined metal parts can corrode during storage, transportation and/or staging at client sites
- Parts can corrode during storage, transportation and/or staging at client sites
Such corrosion can lead to the following:
- Rejection of the equipment by the end user
- Need to rework to fix the corrosion damage
- Delays in availability of critical parts
- Unsafer operating conditions
- Reduced operating life of equipment
- Potential for future failures
- Write offs/losses for equipment and parts that are beyond repair
- Zerust offers corrosion inhibiting coatings that complement the Zerust Rust Removers and Zerust VCI packaging solutions in manufacturing processes, storage and shipping applications.
- Zerust rust preventatives and coatings range from effective water-based solutions to greases designed to give standalone protection, even in aggressive outdoor environments.
- Corrosion protection is temporary and, depending on the product used, can be removed easily when necessary
ICT® 700 SERIES OVERVIEW: LIQUID ADDITIVES & COATINGS