- Soil Side Bottom (SSB) corrosion of a tank that is out of service and has a foundation consisting of an annular plate (chime), compacted sand fill, HDPE lining and concrete ring wall.
- Large oil terminal management client; double bottom tank with sand and liner
- Bottom plates are removed, slots are cut and tank is readied for the Zerust installation
- Perforated pipes are installed on the HDPE liner; ER probes are positioned on the base as well
- The Underside Drip Tube system of perforated PVC pipes is installed prior to sand fill
- Once bottom plates are welded in place, Zerion FVS – B-15 inhibitor mixed with water is gravitiy fed into tank SSB space via the drip tubes
- ER probe readings are taken periodically to verify/validate system performance